Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ring Raffle winner!!!

And the lucky winner is Mark Juanitas, ticket #298414!!! YAY congradulations Mark!

I would like to thank everyone who has donated and supported me in my efforts to train for this triathlon which then supports the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Together as a team, East Bay Tri (the team that I train with) has raised close to $150,000 thanks to people like you, our supporters. I have met several of our team's honorees and they always share stories of how LLS has really made an impact in their lives. It makes me feel really proud to be out there training for them and I hope it makes you proud to know that you have made a difference in their lives and in the lives of everyone battling blood cancer.

Stay tuned for details of how I do at my tri this weekend!! I leave on Friday and race on Sunday. I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment