Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back again @ DVC last night

Last night was another coached run at DVC. It was a 10 min or so warm up jog followed by plyometric circuits and running one lap in between each circuit. I think I'm beginning to see a trend... :) The mysterious 'pain' in my left quad is still there. It's not really a pain, but I can feel it with every step and its very localized, not spread out throughout my entire quad, just that one spot which I still think is odd. The plyometrics were mostly the same stuff as last time, but held for longer intervals which really steps it up. I think that I'm going to need to start doing these more than just once a week if I want to keep on top of it.

I was going to get my swim on this morning, but I woke up kind of stiff so I have to go tonight. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it. I have to swim a 400 (that's 20 laps!!!!!! Holy cow!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make a donation today to help cure blood cancers and help me meet my fundraising goal at http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/honotri09/jlesko

No comments:

Post a Comment