Friday, February 20, 2009

First time on a bike

This morning was the first time I got to bike as my workout. I made it to the gym by about 7am and hopped on the stationary bike and then proceeded to pedal for 40 minutes. How boring!! I should have brought some ear phones so I could listen to music or a magazine to read but I didn't so I had to pedal along in silence for 40 long, boring minutes. If I'm going to ride for 12.4 miles at the race I figure it will take me about 1 hour. I got to 8 miles in 40 minutes, so I'm on track.

I'm leaving for Tahoe tonight so I'll be able to snowboard this weekend and that will make up for my missed workouts. I haven't been snowboarding in forever and I'm really excited :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make a donation today to help cure blood cancers and help me meet my fundraising goal at http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/honotri09/jlesko

No comments:

Post a Comment