Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ha! Guess what I DID do?

I finally made it to a bike. I felt kind of guilty never making the bike workouts, so last night Al convinced me to hit the gym. He had a good point, it's not like I did enough snowboarding to warrant resting the next day.

I got to the gym armed with my wedding planning book (LOL, I know) and sat down on the bike. Having a book to read made the 40 minutes fly by and it's not like I was peddling slowly. I managed to bust out 8 miles before I even knew it. I would have stayed the whole 60 minutes, but it was already 945 when I got to the gym and I needed to sleep.

But I'm pround of myself for actually making it to a bike and now I look forward to my next on my own bike ride. (This Saturday is a group hill climbing ride. Yikes!)

Swimming tonight and then running on Wednesday. Cross your fingers it doesn't rain on me!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make a donation today to help cure blood cancers and help me meet my fundraising goal at http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/honotri09/jlesko

No comments:

Post a Comment