Wednesday, March 18, 2009

High Five!

High fives for me!! I managed to complete my entire run work out as perscribed which was 35 min of running LVL 3-5 and I did it with out taking any walk breaks. :)

It was supposed to be a mentor run in Alameda but I couldn't make it so I went to the gym and ran on my own. I figure that is better for my shin anyways. My shin was kinda hurting in the beginning until I warmed up and then it left me alone for the most part. I was listening to my iPhone and that kept me entertained for the entire 35 min and really made the time fly, which was nice.

Tomorrow is a swim day and hopefully it will be better than Tuesday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make a donation today to help cure blood cancers and help me meet my fundraising goal at http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/honotri09/jlesko

No comments:

Post a Comment