Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fundraising announcement!!!!


Diana made this ring and donated it so I could use it as a fundraiser!! It is a white gold band with a blue sapphire and 24 (real!!!) diamonds around the center stone and on the band. It is currently a size 6, but Diana said she would do one sizing for free so it fits on which ever finger the winner chooses. It is an extremely beautiful ring and it was appraised at over $2,000 by an independent appraiser.
Raffle tickets are $20 and I'm only selling 100 of them so let me know if you want to get a ticket! Cash is preferred, but you can make a donation on my fundraising web page and leave a comment to let me know that the donation is for raffle ticket(s). All the money raised in this raffle goes to my fundraising which goes directly to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society :)
I will do the drawing on May 13th and announce the winner here. Please tell anyone and everyone about this raffle as it is truly for a good cause!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make a donation today to help cure blood cancers and help me meet my fundraising goal at http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/honotri09/jlesko

No comments:

Post a Comment