Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wind sucks!! And I hate the flappy thing!!!!

Yesterday I swam 3000 yards. The highlight was that I was able to swim some 400's in 8 min each time... The non-highlight was that I had to take the lane next to Capt. Splashy and he my training paperwork all soaked. Grumble...

Today there was a brick work out at the Alameda Ferry Terminal. Biking and running, except for me, no running, just biking. Whee! It was soooo windy and it was soooo miserable. It was a 3 mile loop and going out it was easy because the wind was to my back but coming in it was hell. My average pace dropped by half as the wind pushed back against me. And to make it worse, the stupid strap on my helmet was all flappy in the wind and kept hitting me in the ear repeatedly and IT WAS SO ANNOYING!!!!!

Long story short, it was windy and cold and I biked ~9 miles tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make a donation today to help cure blood cancers and help me meet my fundraising goal at http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/honotri09/jlesko

1 comment: