Thursday, April 9, 2009

Updates updates updates....

Monday was a rest day. I should have biked to make up for taking Sunday off, but I didn't.

Tuesday I was supposed to swim, but I got off work too late to get to the pool and finish my swim before they closed so I went to the gym and biked for 50 min. As soon as I got off the bike, I felt like an old lady :( My hips were stiff and I could barely walk. I hobbled over to a place where I could stretch out and that made me feel a little better, but it still sucked.

Wednesday I went to go see my doc about my shin. She said it sounded like I possible have a stress fracture because the pain is in the one area where you don't get shin splints. She told me to get some x-rays so I did. When they looked at them, they said that they *might* see something on the x-ray in the area where it hurts so now I should go get an MRI... HOLY CRAP!! So they called the health insurance people and I've been approved to get and MRI...

Wednesday was supposed to be coached running intervals but I went to the pool and swam instead. Stupid pool closing at 7... I barely had enough time to finish my work out, I got out of the pool at 658...

I swam today also. I chatted for a bit with one of the guys who is a regular. He says him and his buddies (including Capt. Splashy... I don't like that guy because he splashes water everywhere when he does his kick-turns, including all over my work out instruction sheet) swim miles and miles each day and that they are part if the Hayward Plunge's 100 mile swim club. I thought that was was pretty neat.

... So I guess now I have to schedule an MRI. We shall see what happesns...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make a donation today to help cure blood cancers and help me meet my fundraising goal at http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/honotri09/jlesko

No comments:

Post a Comment